Women's Silver Wave Leather Bracelet
Love the ocean? Then this is the perfect bracelet for you! The center component features a minimalist wave design. We wanted to create a feeling of being on the beach, watching the waves gently roll in and out. If your heart lies with the ocean, you can now wear it on your wrist.
Our wave component and magnetic clasp are fine-silver plating over lead-, cadmium- and nickel-free zinc. Fine silver is 99.9% silver which is a higher quality silver than sterling. We make the bracelet of your choice of black or distressed brown rolled leather that measures approximately 10 x 6 mm, shaped like a piece of licorice. We source our components and leather from Greece and Spain. Our leather is veg-tanned, making our bracelet completely chemical free and hypoallergenic.
Our Wave Leather Bracelet is also offered in men's sizes.
Bracelet Sizes: Please specify the size bracelet you are ordering. If you are not sure what size you need, measure your wrist circumference. Please do not add in any length as we know how much to add in so you get a perfect-sized bracelet. Custom sizes are available at no additional cost. For your custom-made bracelet, please type your wrist measurement in the Comments box at checkout.
Wrist Circumference = Bracelet Size
6" = Small
6.25" = Medium
6.5" = Large
6.75" = X-Large
Order fulfillment is 3-5 days.
NOTE: Jewelry must be removed before water activities as chemicals and salt water will damage and/or corrode the leather and components. We 100% guarantee our jewelry for one year from the time of purchase; however, jewelry worn in water is void of replacement and/or repair.
Handmade in the USA.
Women's Leather Bracelet with Magnetic Clasp
Okay, Ladies, we all love jewelry and what better than to add some women's leather bracelets to your accessories? We offer a huge variety of beautifully designed leather bracelets, handmade to order so you receive a perfect fitting bracelet. With our multiple styles from which to choose, you can stack your bracelets or wear them singularly. Mix and match your look with braided leather bracelets, smooth round leather bracelets, copper bracelets and we even carry a line of semi-precious leather bracelets. We have recently designed copper necklaces and earrings with sterling silver coming soon. And here's the fun news: Many of our bracelets are offered in men's sizes, too, so you and your guy can have matching leather bracelets. You just have to check these out!
We our proud of the quality of our leather and components, and we know you will love them, too. We are second to none when it comes to men's and women's leather bracelets. We use only high-quality materials. Our leather is veg tanned. This means that it was processed from cowhide to leather without the use of chemicals. For our magnetic clasps, we use neodymium magnets, also known as rare earth magnets. These are super strong and provide a very secure closure. The magnets are hand-glued into the clasp. Our components and clasps are free of lead, nickel and cadmium. Because of this, you are purchasing women's leather bracelets that are chemical free and hypoallergenic.
It is best to store your leather bracelets for women in a plastic bag when you aren't wearing it. Because our metal is fine silver plated, it will not tarnish, but it can get dirty. We use Connoisseur Cleaning Cloths to easily buff off the dirt. These work extremely well, are inexpensive, can be purchased at your local store or online, and are disposable. They will shine your metals back to a beautiful luster. These do not clean copper or brass jewelry unfortunately, but there are options for cleaning jewelry made with these metals.
Fine silver is 99.9% pure silver while sterling silver is 92.5% pure silver. The remaining 7.5% is primarily copper which is why sterling silver oxidizes (tarnishes) unless your jeweler has sealed the sterling to keep it clean. With sterling silver jewelry, you will want to include a silica packet in your plastic baggie. The silica absorbs moisture in the air and it is the moisture that causes the oxidation.