Women's Silver Trac Leather Bracelet
Like Men's Trac, our Women's Silver Trac Leather Bracelet is another Jodi Bombardier Jewelry original. It skyrocketed to becoming a top seller and remains there to this day! The textured components surround the smooth center component and are truly complementary to each other, along with the strong magnetic clasp.
Our Trac Leather Bracelet is made with your choice of either black or distressed brown leather. In addition to being offered in silver, we also carry Trac in copper. All of the metals are plated over lead-, nickel- and cadmium-free zinc and made on our solid oval leather. Our leather measures approximately 10 x 6 mm oval (like the shape of licorice) and is available in your choice of black or distressed brown leather.
You can find your matching Men's Trac Leather Bracelet in the same two finishes of copper and silver.
Bracelet Sizes: Please specify the size bracelet you are ordering. If you are not sure what size you need, measure your wrist circumference. Please do not add in any length as we know how much to add in so you get a perfect-sized bracelet. Custom sizes are available at no additional cost. For your custom-made bracelet, please type your wrist measurement in the Comments box at checkout.
Wrist Circumference = Bracelet Size
6" = Small
6.25" = Medium
6.5" = Large
6.75" = X-Large
Order fulfillment is 2-3 days.
NOTE: Jewelry must be removed before water activities as chemicals and salt water will damage and/or corrode the leather and components. We 100% guarantee our jewelry for one year from the time of purchase; however, jewelry worn in water is void of replacement and/or repair.
Handmade in the USA.
Women's Leather Bracelet
This highly fashionable bracelet can be worn casually or with formal attire. A bracelet's function is not unlike to that of any other jewelry item, such as a chain or a ring. Rather than being the focus of your ensemble, it should serve as a noticeable accent. Your preferred style of clothing will determine the bracelet's design. If you routinely dress formally, anything metallic and sophisticated will complement your ensemble. Bracelets made of leather, rope, or beads with a rough, natural style will complement your clothing in a significant way. However, in all circumstances, the bracelet serves the same purpose: it draws attention to your outfit. Like other strong accents, it serves as social "evidence" that you deliberately present a certain image. The bracelet shows that you're not just another guy who threw on a suit because he had to; rather, you've put in the effort to ensure that yours looks excellent.
When not wearing your women's leather bracelets, you will want to store them in a plastic bag before placing them in a jewelry box. Air makes our jewelry dirty and will also oxidize metals that are not fine silver plated. Our Women's Silver Trac is fine silver plated, but this metal can still get dirty. Fine silver is 99.9% pure silver while sterling silver is 92.5% pure silver with the remaining 7.5% being copper. It is the copper in sterling silver that tarnishes (unless your jewelry has been sealed with a chemical). If the components on your leather bracelets for women get dirty, we recommend using a cleaning cloth to buff them back to their original shine and beauty. We use Connoisseur Cleaning Cloths. These are available at your local store or online and are inexpensive. They are an off-white color and as you use the cloth, it will become grayish black which is the dirt being removed from the components. Use the cloth until there is little to no off-white left and then toss it. There are other cleaning cloths on the market, but Connoisseur is most common, can be found easily, and work well. You can also include a silica packet in your plastic bag, especially if you place a few pieces of jewelry inside the bag. The packets absorb moisture that is in the air, and it is the moisture that makes our jewelry dirty, and with copper or brass, the moisture tarnishes the metal components. Taking these simple steps will prolong the life of your women's leather bracelets and keep your jewelry much cleaner than if everything is stored in a jewelry box while still being exposed to air.