Women's Silver Greek Key Leather Bracelet
The Greek Key symbol took its name from the Meander River which has many turns and twists. This symbol was first called Meander but now it is more commonly known as Greek Key. This symbol was most important in ancient Greece as it symbolizes infinity or the eternal flow of
Greek Key and magnetic clasp are pewter that is lead-free, nickel-free with plated antique fine
silver (99.9% silver). Because it is fine silver, the metal will not tarnish. We will make your bracelet with either black or brown leather - your choice! The leather is oval shaped, measuring 10 x 6 mm. Our Greek Key, magnetic clasp and leather are from Greece and
Spain. Our leather is veg-tanned and is chemical free.
Bracelet Sizes: Please specify the size bracelet you are ordering. If you are not sure what size you need, measure your wrist circumference. Please do not add in any length as we know how much to add in so you get a perfect-sized bracelet. Custom sizes are available at no additional cost. For your custom-made bracelet, please type your wrist measurement in the Comments box at checkout.
Wrist Circumference = Bracelet Size
6" = Small
6.25" = Medium
6.5" = Large
6.75" = X-Large
Order fulfillment is 3-5 days.
NOTE: Jewelry must be removed before water activities as chemicals and salt water will damage and/or corrode the leather and components. We 100% guarantee our jewelry for one year from the time of purchase; however, jewelry worn in water is void of replacement and/or repair.
Handmade in the beautiful state of Oregon.
Women's Leather Bracelet
Our variety of styles is extensive as we have a great collection of unique women's leather bracelets from which to choose. There is no limitation on bracelet designs. Our options include flat, narrow, wide and braided. We have a vast selection of leather colors on some of our leather bracelets for women along with semi-precious stones offered with some of our styles. In addition this, many of our women's leather bracelets are also available in men's bracelets. We literally have something for everyone!
Taking care of your jewelry is very easy - just store your pieces of jewelry in a plastic baggie when not being worn. By doing this, you are protecting your jewelry from moisture in air. Moisture is what causes the jewelry to become dirty or tarnished. Our silver components are plated with fine silver. Fine silver is 99.9% pure silver while sterling silver is 92.5% silver with the remaining 7.5% being copper. It is the copper that is in sterling silver that tarnishes. With the absence of copper in fine silver, tarnishing will not occur; however, it can get dirty and because of this, we recommend storing your women's leather bracelets and other jewelry in a plastic bag. We also recommend purchasing silica packets online which are inexpensive. A packet can be placed inside the baggie. The packets absorb moisture. In storing your jewelry in a plastic bag, you are keeping the jewelry clean and although fine silver won't tarnish, placing the jewelry in a bag along with a silica packet keeps the jewelry that much closer to new as you can possibly get.
If your silver becomes dirty, it cleans up very easily with a silver cleaning cloth. These can be purchased online or at a local store, are inexpensive, and work great. The cloths that we use at Jodi Bombardier Jewelry are the Connoisseur Jewelry Polishing Cloth. As you use the cloth to clean your jewelry, the cloth will become grayish black and can be used until none of the original color of the cloth is seen, which typically start out as white. You do not want to use a liquid cleaner as that can potentially damage the leather. Unfortunately, the cleaning cloths do not clean copper or brass.
We guarantee our jewelry from one year of the time of purchase unless exposed to water, like swimming. Wearing our jewelry while washing your hands is okay but it definitely needs to be removed if you are bathing or swimming. After all, you wouldn't wear anything else made of leather in water.