Bracelet Sizes: Please specify the size bracelet you are ordering. If you are not sure what size you need, measure your wrist circumference. Please do not add in any length as we know how much to add in so you get a perfect sized bracelet. Custom Sizes are available at no additional cost. For your custom-made bracelet, please type your wrist measurement in the Comments box at checkout.
Wrist Circumference = Bracelet Size
7" = Small
7.25" = Medium
7.5" = Large
7.75" = X-Large
Order fulfillment is 3-5 days.
NOTE: Jewelry must be removed before water activities as chemicals and salt water will damage and/or corrode the leather and components. We 100% guarantee our jewelry for one year from the time of purchase; however, jewelry worn in water is void of replacement and/or repair.
Handmade in the USA.
Men's Leather Bracelet
We love our men's leather bracelets and know that you will, too. You will be impressed with the quality we offer at such a low price. Layer with smaller, accent leather bracelets. We have a large amount of leather colors from which to choose, making your leather bracelets the envy of all. And be sure to get matching leather bracelets for your partner. You will make their day!
The leather that we source and use in making all our custom fit leather bracelets for men comes from Greece, and it is second to none. The quality is top notch! Our leather is vegetable tanned. Tanning is the process of converting cowhide to leather. Veg-tanned leather uses no chemicals in this process unlike chromium-tanned leather which does use chemicals. Of course, there are pros and cons to each process with the obvious pro to veg-tanned leather being that there are no chemicals touching your skin. Veg-tanned leather dye can run if exposed to extended water activities such as bathing or swimming, and because of that, you must remove your leather jewelry before jumping into the pool or the shower. Handwashing is okay but please be sure to wipe off any water that may have splashed onto the leather.
Another huge benefit with Jodi Bombardier men's leather bracelets is our components. Our components and clasps are hypoallergenic since no lead, cadmium or nickel is in our base metal of zinc. The components and clasps are plated with fine silver which will not tarnish. Fine silver is 99.9% pure silver while sterling silver is 92.5% silver with the remaining 7.5% being copper, and it is the copper in sterling silver that tarnishes. Fine silver can become dingy, but it is very easy to clean. We recommend using Connoisseur Cleaning Cloths. These are disposable and can readily be found online or at your local store. They will restore your silver to its brilliant luster, and as the cloth is used, it will turn grayish black which is the dirt being removed from your silver. Connoisseur is specifically made for silver and will not clean copper or brass. There is a cleanser for those metals, Bar Keepers Friend Soft Cleanser.
We guarantee our bracelets for one year from the time of purchase. We will repair or replace your leather bracelet at no charge if the damage is due to our craftsmanship. Bracelets worn in water are void of the guarantee.