Men's Silver Greek Key Leather Bracelet
The meander symbol took its name from the river Meander, a river that twists and turns. This symbol is also called Greek Key. In ancient Greece, this was a very important symbol, being infinity or the eternal flow of things.
Our Greek Key and magnetic clasp are fine-silver plating over lead-free, nickel-free pewter. Fine silver is 99.9% silver which is a higher quality silver than sterling. We make the bracelet of your choice of black or distressed brown rolled leather that measures approximately 10 x 6 mm, shaped like a piece of licorice. We source our components and leather from Greece and Spain. Our leather is veg-tanned, making our bracelet completely chemical free.
Our Greek Key Leather Bracelet is also offered in women's sizes.
Bracelet Sizes: Please specify the size bracelet you are ordering. If you are not sure what size you need, measure your wrist circumference. Please do not add in any length as we know how much to add in so you get a perfect-sized bracelet. Custom sizes are available at no additional cost. For your custom-made bracelet, please type your wrist measurement in the Comments box at checkout.
Wrist Circumference = Bracelet Size
7" = Small
7.25" = Medium
7.5" = Large
7.75" = X-Large
Order fulfillment is 3-5 days.
NOTE: Jewelry must be removed before water activities as chemicals and salt water will damage and/or corrode the leather and components. We 100% guarantee our jewelry for one year from the time of purchase; however, jewelry worn in water is void of replacement and/or repair.
Handmade in the USA.
Men's Leather Bracelet
The function of a bracelet is similar to other jewelry items, for example, rings. Your jewelry should focus as an accent to what you are wearing. Your personal dress style determines your jewelry design. For formal dress, leather and metal complement your look. Our bracelets, with the leather and a rough, natural look will complete your vibe in a significant way. Your bracelet will serve to draw attention to your attire. Similar to other accents to what you are wearing, your leather bracelet shows your social display that you show a certain image. The added men's leather bracelet shows that you're different from the average guy. You care about your look and you put the thought into making it your own. After all, it's all about image, right?
We take great pride in our men's leather bracelets and the high quality that we offer. We hope you will enjoy your bracelet for years to come, and you will when your bracelet is properly stored and cared for. If you change out your jewelry daily, you will want to store your men's leather bracelet in a plastic bag. Our components are plated with fine silver which is 99.9% silver unlike sterling silver which is 92.5% silver with the remaining 7.5% being copper. It is the copper in sterling that makes it tarnish, and with our fine silver plating, your components won't tarnish but they can get dirty. To keep them clean, store them in a baggie and if possible, place a silica gel packet in the bag with your leather bracelet. The silica absorbs any moisture that is in the air, and it is the moisture that causes the components to tarnish and/or get dirty. Silica packets can be purchased online. Even when these measures are taken, your components may need to be cleaned occasionally. We prefer to use jewelry cleaning cloths. Disposable cloths can be purchased inexpensively, and they will polish your components to a beautiful shine and finish. You will not want to buy any liquid cleaner as you would not want to get that on your leather so the disposable cloths are perfect to use.
If you purchase a men's leather bracelet that has copper or brass components, it is imperative that your jewelry be stored in a plastic baggie (and if possible, also with a silica packet) because the cleaning cloths that are used on silver aren't effective on copper or brass so the best way to care for these bracelets is to store them properly.